Garden of Eden

The place where my memories stay forever.

The Wonder of Food Recipes ^^
Picture of the web founder.

I know this website through my sister few years back. Until now, i still get addicted to this website and why? The only simple reason, there are millions and millions of recipes in there. . . all the nice food, from different country, western cuisines, eastern cuisines and also tonnes of homemade self created recipes which posted by all this website supporters through their blog.

I did learn a lot of the cooking tips from there and of cause some new invented homemade recipe ^^. By the way, nowadays my main purpose of surf this web is looking and get some new idea for my assignment product and of cause some is to cook some nice d delicious food to satisfy my taste bulb ^^

here is some history about this web. . check this out. .

Allrecipes was founded in 1997 by Seattle Web entrepreneur Tim Hunt(left), now CEO, after he had trouble finding his favorite cookie recipe online. Hasn’t that happened to us all. The ad-supported recipe-sharing website began as a branch of his company Emergent Media and bla bla bla. . . . . if wish to read more here's the link for u guys ^^ History of allrecipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment