Garden of Eden

The place where my memories stay forever.

Fried Shark Fin. . . .
I'm not sure whether here got such dishes or not . Because i remembered while i 1stly introduce it to my friends at here, The very first comment and response from them were,"Har !? Fried Shark Fin ? are you serious? i thought it only cook in soup. How it tastes like ? "
I'm quite surprise while hearing that and really don't know how to explain at that time..... -.-"

Yes, I'm serious fried shark fin, it is a famous food in my hometown - Sibu or should i say famous in east Malaysia. It taste just gorgeous, the shark fin fried with grounded pork, egg, little green onion and also others ingredients like mushroom, onionSSSS and bla bla bla . . . (omg. . . start mouth watering...****)

About the method, precook the grounded meat and mushroom. After that, all the ingredients including precook materials all mixed into the egg (of cause shark fin is the most important one ^^) , mix well with some sesame oil and salt added (never ever add chicken stock or other strong seasoning stuff. It will spoil the original taste).
All the put in the non stick pan fried until dry. ( a little like fried Mee).

The one that i cooked while I'm still at my hometown.

and this!!!! while I'm celebrated my Chinese New Year in Cheras for year 2010 with my fellow friends. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment