Garden of Eden

The place where my memories stay forever.

Sweet Sour Pork. . . .
My favourite dishes among all the Chinese Cuisine,
Why i like this dishes, I'm not really sure. But the only little tiny memories that i remembered about this dishes is my grandpa. This is the only dishes that he taught me while he was still with us. . .
All the little tiny single tips about this dishes i still remembered clearly. Every times he cooked , he definitely will compare his dishes with outside food proudly, and also start his life experience stories. . . . . i really miss those precious moments that i spent with my grandpa. .

sweet sour pork, i don't dare to compare mine with my grandpa's. I still never and ever to imitate and able to compare to the original taste. But I'll try my best to make it as perfect as i could and I won't let this recipe went silent in my life.

The only two pictures i took during this Chinese New Year. Since i came here nearly two years, this was the only time that i cook this dishes. It's hard to get all the sufficient ingredient for this dishes here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment