Garden of Eden

The place where my memories stay forever.

Cheese cake . . .
There was two years ago when my sister-in-law brought back the recipe from UK.
I still remembered the very first time i touched on cheese cake baking . It was a full new experience to me and 'unfortunately' I get addicted to it. I love cheesecake,I have to say that cheesecake is comfort food for me. I love it. Its rich and decadant taste.
Actually cheesecake consider quite an easy baking cake if compare to other spongy cake. It only need to get the correct ingredients ration mix all together, whip it, bake it, decorate it and chill it, that's all. . .
One of my cheesecake picture. This cheesecake is a homemade version as it was requested by my friend's colleague for her little daughter birthday, i modified the original lemon cheesecake and turn in into digestive biscuit Oreo cheesecake. It came with rich digestive biscuit taste and of cause with little bit of sweet sour lemon taste since it originated from lemon cheesecake.
Half way of the decoration, (yellow part-crushed digestive biscut, black part-crushed Oreo biscuit)


After finish ^^(red part - cranberries with some almond nuts)

0 comments:

Post a Comment