Garden of Eden

The place where my memories stay forever.

0800 morning class. . .
I bet no one will like such an early class.
I wish UCSI education system will cancel out all 0800 classes and make it into 1100 or afternoon.
If this really do happen, i willing to die for my school.(but this will never ever happen during my Uni life. So sad!)
Why class must starts at 0800 ? ? ?
Normally people will say that,"okie guys, morning with refreshing mind, this will help u in ur whole day study."
Btw, is it true???
i think most of student will fall asleep during this time.
Their brain still stick with their dreamland series which always "to be continue"
or some of them might til having little whitey blanky mind even though their body in class, but sadly their mind still at no where. .
Although, i complain, but i still need to attend the 0800 class. T.T

Anyway, Good Morning to everything..... (0800 class.. oh no. . !!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment