Garden of Eden

The place where my memories stay forever.

I would like to call this Homemade Nasi Goreng Pattaya in Chinese style^^

This is the my favourite food picture among all the foods that i had taken.
Ok, about this recipe, actually it's quite similar to original Mamak's style. However, hmmm for those who knows me well, definitely know what I'm going to do on this recipe. nyahahaha. Adding tonnes of non-related ingredient to original recipe while doing my cooking is my habit ^^. Hopefully for those who tried my homemade recipe won't turn their house washroom become their 2nd shelter. bwahaha. .

Fried rice - Rice with some ikan bilis and squids. Of coz with some fried onion and also the pork oil (since i'm turning this recipe into chinese style.^^)
Fried egg - beat the egg and fry it in non-stick frying pan. (if you are free, can try this out. Before the egg is fully cook, add in the fried rice which done earlier, and try to cover it up with the egg.*egg-pepper, salt and some sesame was added for seasoning**

0 comments:

Post a Comment